Job Title: IT Network Specialist Adjunct Faculty
Division: Business and Technology
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, WI
Salary: Per Adjunct Faculty Salary Schedule
Employment and Work Schedule: Daytime teaching assignments
Start Date: Fall 2019
Note: Adjunct Faculty positions are for specific courses only, and do not imply any availability of full-time employment.
Provide instruction to students in the IT Network Specialist program at Lakeshore Technical College. Responsible for placing learning first and providing educational experiences for learners in various formats, schedules, and in various places in accordance with the mission of the college inclusive of: facilitating learning, assessing student performance as well as instruction and outcomes, developing and maintaining current/relevant course materials, and communicating with the community, other schools, the college, the division, and team members. Provide 5 Star Service throughout all customer interactions.
• Bachelor’s degree in the program discipline area with education or training preparing the individual for the occupational area being taught.
• Teaching/training experience.
• Two years (4000 hours) of recent related occupational experience in the program discipline area.
• Knowledge of one or more of the following: Windows Server, SCCM, Cisco, VMware, and Linux.
• Master’s degree in the program discipline area preferred.
• Experience with computer assisted instruction and software.
• Working knowledge of PC software in a Windows environment.
• Experience in delivering instruction by alternative methods such as instructional television or online.
• Possess excellent classroom delivery skills, which encourage success and participation on the part of the students.
• Must be innovative and able to collaborate with other staff for developing curriculum for classroom instruction.
• Must be well motivated and have a strong interest in contributing to the success of the College.
• Positive human relations and effective written and oral communication skills essential.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and citizens of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is desirable.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Condition of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of Background Information Disclosure (BID) and the results acceptable to the College.
Beginning: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Closing: Until position is filled
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’ and click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Application’ to create an account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.
Online Application URL: https://gotoltc.edu/ltc-hr/display-position.php?position=281